This year I have taken a challenge to travel the world with no money. Does it possible?
I don’t whether it is possible or not. I will try my best to conquer this challenge. I know it will be very hard.
What are the gears needed for a lone traveler?
One needs many things to go for traveling. But, as I don’t have much money I need to sort out my minimalist gear list.
1. I am going to travel the world alone and I need to record each and every moment of the journey. So, I need a camera right. But, I don’t have $200 to spend on a good vlogging camera. All I have is a smartphone with a 16 MP camera.
2. I need a backpack which I already have.
3. An external memory which I need to buy.
4. A selfie stick to hold my phone.
That’s it I am weaponized for my nomad life.
External memory=2,000 INR
How to find cheap travel destination?
Now, this is a big challenge as I don’t have enough money, I need to find some cheap destinations to kickstart my nomadic life. Gradually when I will make some passive money I will reinvest in some good destinations like Bali, Thailand, Mauritius. I have to start my journey from neighboring countries Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar.
How to start yours Nomad life with little money?
I don’t have an answer to this question at present. I will definitely answer your question in future.
How am I going to fulfill my travel expenses?
I am going to start a new life, a new path to my life. I am a 23 middle-class India boy who’s pocket money is less than 5,000 Indian rupee. I am pretty grown up and I need to afford my own travel expenses.
So, How am I going to fulfill my travel expenses?
Big question? Right, Let’s see what I have now–
- A laptop
- 5,000 INR in Bank account
What are the things I will end up with after my visits to a new destination?
- A nice story
- Some raw photographs
- Some immature video footage of the destinations.
How am I going to monetize them?
These are going to back up my financial reliant.
- I will write blog posts on that nice story and help people to find that destination. This can be my own blog by monetizing through affiliate and AdSense or writing a paid guest post for travel sites.
- Those raw photographs can be given a professional look using Photoshop and I will sell them on Shutterstock, Etsy or iStockphoto.
- I know a little bit of video editing and I have a YouTube channel where I will upload my videos and earn a little from ads.
See you in the next post on whether I succeed or fail.
As always stay awesome:)